|PRODUCT WARRANTY TABLE|
|Product Type||Series||Light Source||Unit Warranty||Warranty Type||Light Source Warranty|
|3Chip DLP Projector||PT-R*******||LASER||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|1Chip DLP Projector||PT-R*******||LASER||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|1Chip DLP Projector||PT-R*******||LASER - LED||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|1Chip DLP Projector||PT-P*******||LASER||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|LCD Projector||PT-M******||LASER||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|LCD Projector||PT-VM*****||LASER||36 months||Carry-in||2 Years|
|3Chip DLP Projector||PT-D*******||Lamp||12 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|1Chip DLP Projector||PT-D*******||Lamp||12 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|LCD Projector||PT-V*******||Lamp||24 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|LCD Projector||PT-T*******||Lamp||24 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|LCD Projector||PT-L*******||Lamp||24 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|LCD Projector||PT-E*******||Lamp||24 months||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours|
|Projection Lens||ALL||NA||No Warranty||NA||NA|
|Optional cards||ALL||NA||12 months||Carry-in||NA|
|Replacement Lamps||ALL||NA||NA||Carry-in||3months / 500 Hours**|
|Category||Models||Optional extended warranty *|
|3DLP Laser Projectors||For RQ35, RZ34, RQ22, RZ21, RQ13, RZ12||Up to 48 months (ET-EXW3D4Y)
Up to 60 months (ET-EXW3D5Y)
|High Brightness Projectors||For RCQ10, RCQ80, RZ120, RX110, RZ990, RW930, MZ16, MZ13, MZ10||Up to 48 months (ET-EXWHB4Y)
Up to 60 months (ET-EXWHB5Y)
|Mid Brightness Projectors||For RZ890, RZ790, RW730, RZ690, RW620, FRZ60, FRZ55, FRZ50, MZ880, MZ780, MZ680||Up to 48 months (ET-EXWMB4Y)
Up to 60 months (ET-EXWMB5Y)
|Portable Laser Projectors||For VMZ60, VMW60, VMZ50, VMW50, VMZ40, LRZ35, LRW35, W130, JX200||Up to 48 months (ET-EXWPORTSS4Y)
Up to 60 months (ET-EXWPORTSS5Y)
|Portable Lamp Projectors||VZ585N, VZ580, VZ470, VW545N, VW540, VX615N, VX610, VX430, VW360, LB426, LB386, LB356, LB306, LW376, LW336, TW381R, TW380, TX440, TX350||Up to 48 months (ET-EXWPORT4Y)
Up to 60 months (ET-EXWPORT5Y)
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Warranty will start from the Panasonic Invoice date
- Warranty takes care of any manufacturing defect or breakdown of the product during warranty period.
- Warranty will be limited to product repair and providing replacements of parts which are found defective.
- Warranty is valid and applicable to the products sold by Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSSAP) only.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss
- The company shall not be responsible for any damage or modifications or loss of accessories with the product sent to the company for servicing
WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty stands void if serial no. of the product is mutilated, defected or altered.
- Company will not accept any responsibility for damage arising out of unauthorized modification or alteration, repair or use of any accessories other than those supplied with the equipment.
- This warranty does not cover any failure due Surge Voltage from power source, electrostatic discharge and high voltage through video source.
- This warranty does not cover any form of failure(s) of products resulting from Fire, Water, Riots or defects arising due to factors beyond control like lightning, Flood etc. and acts of God.
- Failure due to operating the product outside or beyond product specification.
- Failure due to exposure to corrosive substances causing corrosion.
- Failure due to improper installation or integration.
- Company will not accept damage or loss incurred during transit or mishandling or resulting due to negligence, or improper use contrary to the operation instructions specified in the user manual supplied along with the product.
- This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of parts (which age over period of time / usage) including but not limited to damage or defect to the finish or exterior of the product. (Such as paint peel off, color changes, scratches etc.)
- Defects/Damage caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, lizards or any other animals/insects.
- This Warranty does not cover any defects arising due 3rd Party accessories or integration products
- PCBs that are water ingresses and/ or corroded, broken or with missing parts.
- Following Parts are not covered under warranty-
a) Broken / Burnt internal & external parts.
b) Accessories like Lens, remote control, Power Cord, Video cables and battery.
Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP) does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Product. Product performance is affected by system configuration, software, applications, data and controls. While the Product is considered to be compatible with many systems, it is installer responsibility to determine compatibility and integration of the Product with other systems.
Video wall Uniformity
As displays ages, each individual display installed as video wall will wear and tear at different rate, so brightness and color shift may differ from unit to unit. Onsite tuning or adjustment to bring video wall is part of maintenance process and are chargeable.
Image Retention / Burn-in: Image retention can be an issue for all display products if still / repetitive images are left on the screen for extended periods of time. In extreme cases, permanent burn can occur. Such damage to the screen is NOT covered by warranty. Please ensure that all the precautions mentioned in documentation supplied with your product are followed in order to avoid permanent damage to your display.
- Optional Cards- Optional card such as HD-SDI input board that are sold together with main units as package are considered part of main unit and shall be same term and condition as main unit. Optional boards that are sold separately they shall have 12 Months warranty as if a finished good.
- Installation Support Items ( Like – Rental kits, Frames, Handles etc. ) – No Warranty
- Replacement Lamp - Warranty for lamps will be 3 months from Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP) selling date or 500 hours whichever comes first. Lamp without memory chip, unit will be inspected to determine the usage history. PSSAP decision on this matter shall be final & conclusive. It is responsibility of Sales team to provide replacement of these lamp.
- Lamp Supplied with Unit – Warranty for lamps will be 3 months from Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP) selling date or 500 hours whichever comes first.
COVID-19: Business operation updates
In support of the Singapore Government’s safety measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific will be implementing the following measures until further notice for the safety of our customers, partners and employees.
We are also pleased to announce that our service centre has resume operation with safe distancing measures in place. We will adhere strictly to the safe management procedures in our centre with your health and safety as our priority. We look forward to serving you.
|Customer Service Hotline||Mondays to Fridays: 9.00am to 5.00pm||Tel : +65 6272 1223
Fax : +65 6277 8448
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Repair / Repair Collection||Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public Holidays|
Address: 202 Bedok South Avenue 1 Blk B, #01-13, Singapore 469332
For service and support, please contact us through the following:
- Call Centre hotline – +65-6272 1223
- Repair and general enquiry – email@example.com
- Spare Parts Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support Enquiry – email@example.com
At Panasonic, we believe that service is critical to a rewarding user experience. That’s why our technology is backed by expert service, pre- and post-sales.
For us, service is never a reactive function. We’ll support your buying process with specialist advice from the very outset, helping you reach decisions that are wholly relevant to your business.