By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready device, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable.
By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready display, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
- Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Allows transmission of uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
- Abundant input terminals, including two sets of HDMI and RGB inputs.
- A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the display power is turned off.
- ET-YFB100G input can be selected with the remote control of a Panasonic display with DIGITAL LINK compatibility.
Image showing the DIGITAL LINK in use
Outputting High-Quality Images in Their Optimal Form
Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances.
- Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images.
- PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the display panel resolution.*
- The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
- 3D video format transmission is supported (Pass Through mode only)
* The output setting for the ET-YFB100G should be set to AUTO. This scaling/resizing function does not support some formats.
Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
- DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology used in major manufacturers' equipment, such as Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+ and Extron XTP. Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready display by using another manufacturer's equipment based on the same technology*. For details on other manufacturers' equipment, see the list of confirmed compatible equipment.
- Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack (EIA standards) mounting.
- Eco mode** automatically stops the DIGITAL LINK output when no input signal is detected.
- Closed caption compatible
* Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible projector.
** When using Eco mode, time and other menu settings must be made.
• HDBaseT™ is a trademark of the HDBaseT Alliance.
Click an icon to find out more about the technology used
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|Power Supply||DC 16 V (DC input terminal)|
|Power Consumption||16 W [0.2 W with the power off](including power consumption of the AC adaptor)|
|AC Adaptor | Input||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Adaptor | Output||DC 16 V, 3.75 A|
|Scanning Frequency (RGB)||fH: 15.6-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 13.5-162 MHz|
|Scanning Frequency YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]|
|Scanning Frequency (Video/S-Video)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]|
|Terminals HDMI In||HDMI 19-pin x 2 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p,1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA*1 (1,920 x 1,200),audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)|
|Terminals Computer (RGB) In||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 2 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 2)|
|Terminals Computer (RGB) In R, G, B||G: 0.7 Vp-p (1.0 Vp-p for sync on G), 75 ohms; B, R: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms; HD/VD, SYNC: high impedance, TTL (positive/negative); NOTE: SYNC/HD and VD terminals do not accept tri-level sync signals.|
|Terminals Computer (RGB) In Y, PB (CB), PR (CR)||Y: 1.0 Vp-p (including sync signal); PB(CB), PR(CR): 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms|
|Terminals Computer (RGB) 2 In/1 Out||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 2|
|Terminals Computer (RGB) 2 In/1 Out R, G, B||G: 0.7 Vp-p (1.0 Vp-p for sync on G), 75 ohms; B, R: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms; HD/VD, SYNC: high impedance, TTL (positive/negative)|
|Terminals Video In||RCA pin x 1 (Composite VIDEO)|
|Terminals S-Video In||Mini DIN 4-pin x 1 (S-VIDEO)|
|Terminals Audio In||M3 (L-R) x 1|
|Terminals Audio Out||M3 (L-R) x 1 (variable)|
|Terminals Serial In||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|Terminals Remoter In||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)|
|Terminals LAN||RJ-45 x 1, for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|Terminals DIGITAL LINK||RJ-45 x 1, for DIGITAL LINK connection (video, audio and control signals)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||210 x 44 x 250 mm (8.3" x 1.8" x 9.9") (not including protruding parts)|
|Weight Main Unit||Approximately 1.15 kg (2.54 lbs)*2 (not including AC adaptor)|
|Weight AC adaptor||Approx. 0.20 kg (0.4 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ - 40℃ (32℉ - 104℉)|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80% (no condensation)|
|Scanning Frequency (HDMI)||fH: 27-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 25.2-162 MHz|
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature: 0-40 °C (32-104 °F), Operating humidity: 20 %-80 % (no condensation)|
|Supplied Accessories||AC adaptor x 1, power cords (2 m) x 3, AC power cord holder x 1, AC power cord holder screw x 1, mounting brackets for rack or countertop installation x 2, mounting bracket for rack installation x 1, countersunk screws x 6, legs x 4, screws for installing legs x 4|