Outdoor Wireless Pan-tilting HD Network Camera
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1280 x 960 image size
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time) Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
• 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution
• 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 stepssensitivity level and 10 step detection size
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
• Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification,
Indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
• JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality images can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit
rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• Pan-tilt and Preset Map Shot function realises wide range monitoring.(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
• Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
• Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector and the microphone in connector, receiving audio from
the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.
• IP55 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529
• Best effort on Transmission priority: In accordance with the network bandwidth, H.264 images will be transmitted with the bit
rate varying between the maximum and minimum bit rates that are set for “Max bit rate (per client)”.
• Smartphone monitoring : Direct camera control from smartphone
• Wireless LAN function (IEEE802.11 n/g/b) : Camera images can be monitored over a wireless router.
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function : WPS enables the camera to automatically obtain the connection configuration information
and the security configuration information of the wireless router. WPS can be configured by pressing the WIRELESS button (WPS
indicator) (PBC method) or entering an 8 digit pin code (Pin code method).