Panasonic’s U-series is a cost effective entry-to-mid-level security camera range which does not compromise on performance, delivering the highest image quality in all environmental conditions while using advanced technology to ensure longer recording times, and requiring less hard drive space for video storage.
As companies become increasingly focused on security in their work environments, Panasonic is able to deliver greater flexibility and convenience to customers in key sectors including healthcare, aged care, education, retail and hospitality, government and public safety and transport and logistics.
The U-Series deliver day and night time visibility with low level lighting and IR-LED capabilities to ensure clear colour, quality security images 24/7. The camera uses Panasonic’s iA (Intelligent Auto) technology to monitor scene dynamics and motion and adjusts camera settings automatically in real-time to reduce distortion, such as motion blur on moving objects. The Super Dynamic capabilities allow the cameras to capture a wider range than traditional devices to ensure all locations and areas can be covered. Corridor mode adjusts the camera view to ensure stairways and long corridors can be monitored by a single camera.
Living up to Panasonic’s reputation for durability and reliability, the outdoor models in the line-up come with vandal resistant IK10 protection, water and dust protection and anti-corrosion screws.
Just like other Panasonic cameras in the i-PRO Extreme range, the U-Series uses H.265 compression and smart coding to reduce the amount of video data, which increases bandwidth efficiency and reduces storage requirements and costs.
The smart design and packaging of the U-Series can also reduce installation time. For example, the cameras can be connected and configured prior to installation while still in their box.
Extreme image quality allows evidence to be captured even under challenging conditions
- Auto Shutter speed control for fast moving objects
- Sharp and clear images of a walking person day & night
- Outstanding low light performance in true color with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 102dB for backlit situations involving headlights and shadows on night streets
Extreme bandwidth compression with Panasonic H.265 Smart Coding
- Longer recording and less storage compared to any H.264 based compression techniques
- Self-learning ROI* encoding (Auto VIQS) detects movement within the image and compresses the areas with little motion in order to reduce transmitted data while maintaining the quality of the image
* Region of Interest
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.