Outdoor vandal, stylish, compact and discrete camera with a wide angle of view
The SW115 is an outdoor vandal, stylish, compact and discrete camera with a wide angle of view. It includes some of the advanced Panasonic technologies like Super Dynamic and Face detection to provide a clear image of the face in each light condition.
Camera has a SDHC/SD memory card slot for edge recording.
The main features of the camera are showed below:
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:
- 0.8 lx (Color), 0.6 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated area to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time)
- Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
- ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Low profile design for discrete installation
- "Railway applications – Electronics equipment used on rolling stock" compatible with EN50155
- Wide coverage (Horizontal: 104 °, Vertical: 85 °)
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability