Powerful 469.9 mm (18.5 inches) LCD monitor developed for field and studio applications
- High performance, low cost monitor
- 3D LUT for accurate colours, normally only found on high cost monitors
- Versatile connectivity with 2 x HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, VBS and DVI-I inputs
- RS-485 In-Monitor Display remote for video wall applications
- ECO friendly, Low power consumption at only 22W (DC)
- Available during April 2012
Introducing the BT-LH1850, a powerful new 469.9 mm (18.5 inches) LCD monitor developed for field and studio applications. Features include high picture quality and true colour reproduction with a 3D look-up table (LUT) and ECO-friendly design with lower power consumption and using a mercury free LED-BL device. The BT-LH1850 offers outstanding value for money providing more functions at a lower price.
This monitor provides production-level viewing with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, high brightness (250cd /m²), high contrast (1000:1). For critical viewing the BT-LH1850 offers a Pixel to Pixel mapping function that expands the image displayed so each monitor pixel represents a pixel from the source image.
Normally only found on high cost monitors, the BT-LH1850 utilizes a 3D LUT to provide true colour reproduction throughout the entire luminance range, even at low luminance levels the BT-LH1850 delivers exceptional imagery with superb colour accuracy.
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.